What alterations can I make to my flat?

What alterations can I make to my flat?

You are here:
← All Topics

Any alterations or renovations you intend to make must have the permission of Hooper Square Residents Association Ltd. 

The lease specifies that you may not change the plan or design of your flat, or alter it, without the permission of HSRAL. In addition, it says you may not open up floors, walls or ceilings to alter or renew any pipes, wires or conduits.

You can obtain a form from the Estate Manager so that you may apply for permission to make alterations or renovations. In practice, HSRAL will grant permission for renovations as long as the renovation makes no major change to the design of your property. Permission will not be given to re-locate kitchens or bathrooms, or to change the design of the flat so as to add extra bedrooms.